Ex cut me off, how do I cope?

It's been 2 weeks since my dumped me by blocking me on all his social media. He has no phone service so it was our only way to communicate. He blocked me for losing my temper over his social media activity. At first, I blamed myself and even attempted to send him an apology letter but Fedex lost it. Today, I feel hurt and angry. I feel like I accepted his flaws and put up with his crap: lying, ignoring me, and not making time for me. I felt he was a good person with a lot on his shoulders so I overlooked it. However, I lost my temper and he blocked me without any words or indulgence. It feels terrible. I feel like he'd rather hoe around on Facebook and like pictures of girls like this:
Ex cut me off, how do I cope?
I'm tired of wanting him, blaming myself, and hoping he'll return. I barely eat and a lot of days I don't get out of bed. My self-esteem is gone and I keep comparing myself to other women. I want to love myself and move on from anyone who treats me this way, advice?

Ex cut me off, how do I cope?
0
2