Girls: If your ex wrote you a letter, and you were dating another guy, what would you think?

Basically that is my question, I was going to add into the letter just how I hope for her to have a good life, and the best of luck with who ever she decides to be with. That I understand she is dating another man and seems to be very happy with, which I am happy for her to have found a new man. That I know I should have been a better man then what I was, and should have done certain things different, but that won't change the present situation. That I know I should have shown my passion better, through telling her how I truly felt and acting differently. That is what I have written basically, I don't look to get her back, but I look to allow myself closure knowing that I truly have done everything that I could have within my powers to have told her how I truly feel.
+1 y
Just to add, me and her dated for 18 months, she has dated this new guy for 3 months. She left me due to the fact it was not really the type of relationship she was looking for and that she had become some what interested in this new guy.
+1 y
We both looked at each other and admitted to each other that we are the type of person they would like to settle down with. But the lack of passion in the relationship was evident, she felt like I would not try to keep other men from taking her away from me.
+1 y
I felt that she was selfish on taking gifts from other men and I didn't like when she did that, it made me feel less special and less of a boy friend and more of a convenience(this I was thinking of adding to the letter).
+1 y
I don't really know what to do, I want to tell her how I feel, but at the same time I am not sure if it would do any good. If you have a suggestion, it would be nice to hear it.
3
0