How do you know if it's really over?

I've been in a on and off relationship for the past year broken up 3x now I love her but I don't like the instability

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There are probably some issues between you two that you don't know how to communicate to each other, or one /both of you aren't willing to evolve yourself in order to succeed at this relationship...
    Maybe it's just the physical part that's good.. Or lastly one of you is using the other.. Unfortunately I don't know anymore details

0|1
    0|0
    • we are so much alike its scary together we can complete know and do for each other what's best I own a business and after working so well Together I felt like it would be fair to be 50/50 and continued to do better she has depression issues I seriously doubt that I'll ever feel so completely fully In love ever I dont chase and I have and I've told her how I feel she has gone cold I think that there's possibility some guilt or something else because we had a good thing going $ no issues

• Show All
    • Then move on and let her be but be honest about it

• nothing to hide

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Is this question still open for discussion?

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah always open to hear points of view

• Show All
    • ohh I am sorry but you know what you deserve

• thanks yeah life's too shot to be in unhappy relationships

• This is a difficult question!

0|1
    0|0
  • When she stops contact, blocks you

0|1
    0|0
    • I have stopped contact or kept replies brief we have such a intense physical relationship once we see each other we can't say no for long

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes