I feel like a fool?

I chased an ex boyfriend called him and emailed him and nothing. I did this over a year ago and now I am thinking why did all do all this for someone who gave up on me. I feel like a fool but also feel the love for myself comeback again. Have anyone of you felt this way?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I tried. At least you dnt blame yourself for not trying, although he was you crush.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I chased after this guy so hard after he hurt me. I was so embarassed when I finally opened my eyes to the fact that he did not feel the same way and, in fact, didn't care about me at all. But, I have forgiven myself and I'm learning to value myself more. It's great that you are loving yourself again. Good for you.