I feel like a fool?

I chased an ex boyfriend called him and emailed him and nothing. I did this over a year ago and now I am thinking why did all do all this for someone who gave up on me. I feel like a fool but also feel the love for myself comeback again. Have anyone of you felt this way?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I tried. At least you dnt blame yourself for not trying, although he was you crush.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I chased after this guy so hard after he hurt me. I was so embarassed when I finally opened my eyes to the fact that he did not feel the same way and, in fact, didn't care about me at all. But, I have forgiven myself and I'm learning to value myself more. It's great that you are loving yourself again. Good for you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• i have done the same thing as well. it looks like i'm the oldest so far commenting on this question so i can say one positive thing from my experience is that when i got older i just didn't have the energy to pursue this type of experience anymore. i just learned from my own experiences and others have told me the same, if its gonna workout its gonna be obvious and just the simplest and most obvious part of love between two people is that they both want to be with each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me too.. but I'm still in love with someone who is not in love with me.. I know I'll have to move on.. and I'm trying but then... I'm alone with me myself and I.. sometimes it's nice else I feel lonely

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes