Will we get back together? Guys and breakups?

He broke up with a month and a few days. It had nothing to do with lying, abuse, or either of us being unfaithful. It had to do with "differences in thinking" (his reasoning) of what feel are stupid things. I have reached out to him but no response so I am thinking we are not going to get back together. We dated for 10 months at point of breakup. I am taking things hard.
Questions: Any hope we can patch things up and get back together?
How long do guys really take to get over a breakup (be honest please)?
Have you ever gotten back with an ex? How did it work out?
Thanks:)

20