My ex broke up with me but is showing off his gf?

My ex dumped me. I didn't take it very well. He did try to communicate with me a couple of times after that, but I never looked back and moved on. Later on he met someone and started posting her pics all over social media. Which he knows I'm a frequent user. Even his friends jumped on this wagon.

He DUMPED me and his friends didn't even like me. Sooooo what's up with this? What pleasure did he get from doing this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• dont take it personally. Stop following him on social media x

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• i think you dumped him, and he tried to get u back and u moved on. after that he is enjoying his life and you are jelous. cuz you were thinking his life will be miserable without you so abrakadabra girl he is living his life

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually I'm happy for him because I know he was miserable with me. I was able to see it towards the end of the relationship.

• I had a similar experience two months ago when my girlfriend broke up with me. We promised to be best friends, but it seemed like she enjoyed flaunting her new boy toy at my face on social media. She even wrote things about him that she would never say about me. all the "sweet things" that I always did for her, she would write about and appreciate from him but she didn't do that while I was still dating her, that relationship was 9 months of hell. But depending on the situation and how he dumped you, either he wants to get under your skin, or he's unaware. But most likely the other one, since he's the one that broke up with you I'm sure he doesn't want to make you come back and become jealous. He may just want to be an asshole and flaunt this girl in front of your face. If he exhibited asshole-like behavior during the relationship this is most likely his motive.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know him and he can be an asshole so I'm sure he was doing it to hurt my feelings. But he was miserable with me anyway so I don't see the reasons behind it lol

• Yeah he is just a douche bag

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The question is why are you still following him on social media? He's probably not doing that because you're a frequent user or maybe he is showing her off to piss you off. But don't worry about him and keep your eyes focused on other things.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you've moved on, then it shouldn't bother you what he gets up to.

2|1
    0|0
  • Who cares... move on wth your life... he is just a little fucker

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? He is an ex. Why should it matter? Move on...

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares?
    Let him show her off, go on in your life, he isn't a part of it anymore, let it be

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes