My Ex boyfriend cold and then hot he nice then hateful😪💔💯?

my ex boyfriend i texted him lastnight i broke the no contact rule but im going back to doing the no contact rule when i started to do this he texted me first was more calm last night like a dumbass i texted him he seem nice and calm i told him about my feelings didn't go well i told him how i feel again this morning je says to me im done with childish shit then i asked why are treating me like this then he says i got work i dont have time to text you a 1000 times 😥😪he been mean to me all week
What does it mean when an ex is nice and then hateful also he broke up with me just because i wanted to spend time with him i was pregnant i went into labor on July of 2016 on july23rd he left me and went out to his job i was alone i gave birth by in my parents house my mom was there my dad wasn't there

11

Most Helpful Guy

• He's done with you. Most exes don't want to associate with their exes after a breakup also he seemed annoyed by you texting him at night and in the morning. Just let it go and focus on your child.