Should I Move In With Him?

Okay so lately I've been thinking of wither or not it would be a good idea to move in with him. We've been together for over three years now. He believes that we should take it to the next step by me moving with him and I do want too. I'm not really into marriages so I don't have feelings or concerns over that. But I do have a concern with what my family would think. I am really close to my family and I don't think they would like the idea of me living with a guy because I'm not married too him. I just don't think they would approve of it even though it is my own personal decision. I just don't know so please any advice on what I should do? Do you think it would be a good idea to live with him?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You say in your question that you aren't into the whole marriage thing but yet you don't want to move in with him because of what your family might think because you aren't married to him. Let me ask you a question. Are you always going to live your life like this? Such as being concerned of what your family might think because you will move in with a guy that you aren't married too but yet don't want to marry. Unless your family is hardcore on you not moving in with a guy you aren't married with... then what is the issue? Of course some families don't like the idea of it but at the same time you are an adult. You have to start making your own decisions based on what you want and not what others want for you. Regardless if its family or even your boyfriend. What do you want? That should be the question. So if you can answer that question, then you will know what to do.

• What will it matter if you don’t live at home? It’s not like your parents can punish you? I don’t know, depends on how old you are too. Anything under 23 would be a stupid choice to move in with the boyfriend. Being financially stable also plays a huge factor.