I sent this firm message to my x tell me what u think of it?

I'm the starting fresh username. He is Joel broski. He still hasn't replied

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Why after? It should be before. It's all a moot point anyway. He's an ex. You will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. Never even talk to an ex

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I want him back though

• If you get him it'll only be temporary. Read my above response again. Stop being pathetic and get over him and get on with your life

Most Helpful Girl

• Well your being fair. He at least knows where he stands

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE