Do you think it's done and over with and I should just call it quits?

So my ex and I started hanging out recently the reason we broke up is because he was unsure about life.. That was almost 5 months ago.. We we first started hanging out it seemed like he wanted to get back together and he said that he wanted us to work out in the end but after a month of hanging out I ask him what are we doing are we getting back together and he said that he was unsure about where this was going so I told him that I can no longer be the person that has been picking him up from the bar and we can no longer sleep together.. After we had not been in contact for almost a week and a half he texts me about a guitar for my daughter given it was 2 in the morning so I was kinda figured what he wanted and I actually was good and told him night and went back to sleep but I did tell him I'm not being that person anymore but I think it should be over any thoughts on this situation.. Had anybody been through it any advice please would help!!!

12

What Guys Said 2

• If you two broke up, the relationship is dead.

• Exes are Exes... move on..

What Girls Said 1

• I think he's testing the waters with you right now. Things didn't work out due to his personal sights on life, and his uncertainty doesn't seem to have changed any.
    Getting back together is always a risk, but if he's not sure what to do about you and him, or unsure about what he sees with you, what he wants you to be, and where you two stand, it may be best for you to move on.
    Don't let him keep you in a stagnant place. He can sort through his life and figure out his plans, but if he's not willing to give you an answer, or show you that he wants you to be part of his life for good, then don't waste your time.

Think heavily about this, and do whats right for you. Think about yourself, your own happiness and what you want / need in life. If he isn't giving you anything you're hoping for, I'd recommend to cut ties before things get tangled up.