Help, comment please?

I am currently going through my first breakup. What to expect? And advice and tips to deal with all of this? Should I date again and most importantly, is he going to try to text or contact me again?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• expect pain if you two were close. continue dating, find someone to replace him. do not talk to him or go back to him.

1|0
    0|0
  • First things first you have to forget about him. I know it's easier said than done. You guys are over and you can't keep in contact with him. Depending on how you guys broke up, you can still be friends but it will be awkward and you shouldn't stay in touch. Don't expect a text or a call cause most of the time guys won't call back to their exs. It could happen but chances are low. Talk to your friends about your breakup. They will definitely help you go through this and even make you forget about it and move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I highly discourage dating as a young person. I wasted so much energy and tears when I could have been enjoying my youth. But as for what to expect. For me, it felt like I lost my one true partner and I never thought I'd get over him. Here's the thing: the One is who is willing to work through anything with you. If you or he weren't willing then it wasn't a loss. It was a lesson. I suggest keeping space between this young man and not texting. It complicates things and blurs lines that are best left clear. Remember most importantly: you are of invaluable worth with OR without a boyfriend. Nothing can change that. Good luck!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes