Why would my EX feel awkward about being together again?

Me and my ex had a really serious relationship whereas she was basically living with me... we broke up cause I was abit protective... but I've changed .. and we got back together but broke up again because she said it feels awkward when we hold hands and hug and all the normal stuff... that it doesn't feel the same as it did before.. she said she still loves me and everything .. but I'm just confused... I don't know if I should keep trying or give up =\

10

What Girls Said 1

• I think you need to give up. She has pretty much said it isn't going to work and that isn't likely to change. Though you have changed it's hard to let go of the past. No matter how hard people try you can't erase the past so when you got back together she probably thought she could forget it and try again, but then realized it wasn't that simple. You both need to let go and move on no matter how hard it is.

What Guys Said 0