How many times have you been cheated on?

Just curious!

How did you find out?

I've come across many many sites mad by guys getting revenge on their exs and personally I think its good because these sl*ts shouldn't get away with it for breaking peoples hearts! If you wanna see an example of one it's here lol just go there, this is my bros BFFs ex girl who was a BE-otch! =)

link

what are your opinions on these sites

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Never, to my knowledge.

What Guys Said 3

• Never had a girlfriend, so never been cheated on. "Its better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all" is BS... it's better for me to live life how I want thanthe other two options :)

• im usually the other guy

• I been cheated on 2 times and yes I'm straight.

I'm a guy and 2 girls have cheated on me

What Girls Said 3

• I've been physically cheated on 2x, (The first guy almost gave me herpes... What a wonderful 3yr present from him huh?) And then online like sexting and stuff... about 5+ times?

But apparently "Sexting" is ok according to most of my friends because "its not physical and half the time he may not know her" Bull sh*t. If he's doing that with another girl, he's not thinking about me, he's thinking about her. And it was someone who he knew and was once a good friend of mine. This kind is more emotional and mental. :(

I find those sites really immature... There's really no point to them.

• Also to answer your question as to how I found out... I found marks on my Vag that shouldnt have been there. Talked to the guy and he finally then admitted to f***ing some chick he was living with. The other Just admitted it because he felt bad.

Sexting stuff... I caught him doing it. He left his FB on and IM's were popping up like crazy... What made this worse, it was on my birthday! Love you too hunny >_>

• Never from what I know. The guy I dated (yeah, I've only been in a relationship with one guy.. lol, I'm picky) he thought it was the stupidest thing to cheat on people. I remember him talking about it being like "If you're gonna cheat you might as well break it off with the person your with first cause that's what it's gonna lead to."

..I still agree with him even though he's my ex.. and I don't exactly like him right now.

• Only been cheated on once.

I found out through one of my best friends and the girl's boyfriend. They came up to me telling me that my boyfriend cheated on me. I didn't believe it, but I had the feeling that it was true because I knew he would do something stupid when he went over her house. *It was with his ex gf; the one before me* When I saw him after school, I had a note that read "did you cheat on me?" he only gave me a look and nodded his head. I didn't cry at first, I made him come over my house and dragged him around town walking when it was snowing like crazy. I was screaming at him and crying in the road. I honestly didn't care what people thought. I made him walk down to his stepfather's work and made him tell him what he did to me. The bonus though was his stepfather was on the phone with my boyfriend mom's. She was disappointed in him and lost his trust completely. I cried eventually. And I blamed it on me. That was in February of this year. We broke up a few times, but we got back together. He was sober when he did it, he was just p*ssed off at me because I was screaming at him not to go over her house because I had a bad feeling something would happen... turns out I was right... During spring break though, he broke up and the first thing he did was go over to her house and made out with her... I was completely upset but we still got back together. I have bad days whenever I think about it a lot *I try not to* but I refuse to break up with him and let 2 and1/2 years go to waste on a stupid mistake on both our parts