Lies and betrayal. Hard to forget.

about a few days ago i broke up with my girlfriend when I found out that she was going out with another guy while I was still with her. I found out when I saw her holding hands with another guy in the shopping mall. My relationship with her was always private. once she told me she was struggling in her family and wanted to loan some cash, I asked her how much, she replied 200 dollars. I was blinded in love and quickly withdrew $200 after 1 week I found out I was furious she only returned 20 dollars. I'm so fed up.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm sorry for you, but honestly glad you discovered that some girls are going to use you now while you are young than to find this out later in life. Also just for future reference, if a girl wants to keep ya'll relationship private or non-displayable then you need to find out why before you go along with it.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• im sorry to hear that but I think she's just doggin ya. your under 18, you probably shouldnt be giving money away. you are too nice of a guy. I'm not trying to sound mean but it looks like she is taking advantage of you and what you should do is grow a pair of balls and make yourself look less like a guy that she can sh*t on and more like a guy who won't take any of her sh*t. in 3rd grade this black girl used to treat all of the boys like sh*t, she dumped Pringles on our heads while we were on the bus and cursed at us, made fun of us, and one day, she came up and punched me. I stood up and punched her right back. she never bothered any of us again, and as f***ed up as it sounds, all my friends praised me for it. just don't let her have her way with you (dont punch her) just show her that you are more than a piece of dirt.

• Wow that sounds like crap dude. Some girls will just try to get everything, and leave us poor suckers in the dust. In the future, never lend money to anyone - friends, family or girlfriends. Just give it to them or nothing. Money will always destroy relationships. At least now her crappiness is limited to the other guy.

I don't know what a private relationship is, but if she's hiding you away, find out why.

• Classic example, learn from this

• Looks like you found one of the scum of the Earth type girls. It sucks and it hurts but think of it this way, for every scum of the Earth girl you meet, there is just as many heaven sent one out there waiting to meet you.

• Looks like she not satisfied with her bf, who she likes emotionally, and was getting it from you.