Getting over someone?

I really need help getting over this guy. Any advice please?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• MUSIC:) FInd songs that fir you situation or just really upbeat I don't care about you types:P Give yourself time to mope about it, but then get happy. It's all you time now think about it:) Go exercise, feel sexy, do whatever the hell you want. YES, stay away from him and his thoughts. be too busy for him you know? And smile a little:) It somehow makes you feel better

What Guys Said 4

• well I'm sad to say there's no quick fix to this, the best thing to do is cut yourself off, don't try to be freinds with them just now, get rid of there number, block them on Facebook... time is the best healer in this situation so you need to let it do its job, but trust me it does get easier...

be patient with yourself and you'll be ok..x

good luck

• Go out, do things you enjoy and hang out with friends, exercise is also good too :)

• There is no quick fix for that one.. just takes time and distance from the person..

• rebound relationship, break all contact with them, move on, time will make it easier...

What Girls Said 1

• focus on doing some other stuff or activities that keeps you away from thinking about him and just have fun he might even ask you 2 be friends don't get upset and just simply agree once you hang out 2gether and sees or hears about how good you are without him he will diffently gonna want you bk be ur self and have fun no matter how much you love him don't show it and act cool you might even realise that being just friends is better. gd luck