My girlfriend decided we should break up because of religious differences. Should I fight for her or let her go?

My girlfriend and I were together for 6 months, everything was great, we resonated with each other and always had fun and we're happy together. She was amazing, and we felt so strongly for one another. She wanted me to convert to Jehovahs witnesses so we could be together, I guess she felt our relationship was wrong according to her beliefs because she is a baptized practitioner since the age of 15 and I wasn't. She's 22 , Her friends, sister and mother are also Jehovah's witnesses and her father is a catholic , which doesn't make sense to me. Although I too am a Christian but from a different denomination I told her I couldn't be a Jehovah's Witness. I don't agree with their system. She broke into tears and tried convincing me relentlessly to become a Jehovah's Witness, but it's just not my thing. I'm very happy with my spiritual
Beliefs and I love God and I love her and she states she loves me but she's so mentally conflicted. She says she wants this relationship so badly and loves me so much but is still letting it go. I'm so confused about her. Ultimately If we love each other I don't see how that one difference means we can't be together. She wanted to be friends but I don't want to be her friend, don't really believe in being friends with someone you were romantically involved with. We have had no contact for a few days now and I'm debating if I should reach out to her and fight for her or just let it be.

Most Helpful Girl

• dont give up the true gospel for anyone. you have to trust Jesus to get you through and find someone you are compatible spiritually with. she's in a cult dude. let it go. you will get over it.