Why did he block me and tell my family im pregnant when im not?

My ex broke up with me a year ago. He recently blocked me on FB out of the blue 2 days after a quick friendly chat. I called my brother the other day to talk and he said my ex had called him drunk last week, and told him while they were talking that i was pregnant.

Guys or girls, can you please share your opinion. What do you think his behaviour is saying?

I still love him and wanted mutual contact from time to time. But feel like im being treated very poorly. We were together for 4 years.

Thank you!

01