Is this weird??

My boyfriend and I got in a fight and we broke up. The next he called me and we got back together. I looked in his phone and he had pics from his UGLY ex gf! Why? She is so ugly...i know that is mean but I can't help it! Why would he even ask her?

I know who she is because I saw pics of them together. After I saw the naked pics I told him I didn't want him talking with her and he said she was a good friend and he told her he was single again so she sent him the pics.

Should I tell him her or me?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe she is one of those"psycho-ex" people. She could have asked and he replied by saying he was single. He can't control what she sends. I would however be extremely p*ssed that he still had them on his phone. Why is he even talking to her? Good friends don't send naked pix to each other, at least I don't with any of my male good friends.

I think I would give him the ultimatum of you or her. And get him to send her a text saying goodbye or something. And you actually see he sent it. some people might see it as a bit extream and not trusting And maybe you shouldn't be together if you can't trust him. And that might be true but if you want to actually try to be with him that's what I would do.

What Guys Said 1

• tell tony

What Girls Said 3

• well... he called you to get back together after his ex sent him "naked pics" of herself..? I would say that's a good thing... I mean, here is a girl who in the past he found attractive sending him naked pics of herself (which is totally saying she wants him) and he still wanted you instead of her! Maybe, he does think of her as a good friend.. she's the one who wants him, he clearly doesn't want her or he wouldn't have called you to get you back. Maybe get him to delete the naked pics, I would. And... well if they're friends you can't tell him to stop talking to her... but tell him to keep it to a minimum and keep him busy, and if she is as ugly as you say, well wear your best outfits always for him...drive him crazy, flirt...be the fun and sexy girlfriend, and pretend to let him do whatever he wants ;) . Hey, and if you want to ask him what he would think if you kept pic of your exboyfriends naked in your cell! I think it will work out for you.

• Sack him. He made it blatantly obvious he doesn't give two hoots about you, so why are you even bothering love? Besides look at this way, if he's happy to settle for second best then why should you?

Take care. x

• Yeah its werid. He was trying to hook back up with her. You need a new guy. :)