Advice for someone with severe depression and going through a break up?

So I'm 20 and I've been diagnosed with depression since I was 14 by a doctor. Over the years it has gotten progressively worse and worse. I've been tested and evaluated by a few doctors and I'm on a mental health care plan with a psychologist through my doctor. I also take anti-depressants. I've tried suicide prevention helplines, tried socializing, many sources of support and none of it works. It doesn't help that on top of that I have a serious lack of emotional support from my family and have given up opening up to them. I recently broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years after a complicated and toxic relationship. I've shut down a lot of my social media as well. I've given up on the world and struggle to want to communicate with anyone anymore. I feel like nothing is helping me at all.

12