Should I send my ex a lovely Valentine's Day greeting tomorrow? She broke up with me, but later wanted to take a break and see how we feel?

I want her back so badly, I love her and I want to spend my life with her (I'm 33 and she is 35). She broke up with me because she thinks I'm not too liberal enough for her, but the love she showed me for a war when we were together was real. It was there and there is still some left. We argued two weeks ago and she said she wanted to be alone. Should I try to get her back? If so, how?

It's weird that I'm neighbors with one of her friends and I see them every single day...

12