A girl left me for her ex. What was she thinking?

Okay I met this girl in college and our relationship was awesome, sexually pleasing and the love was there and we felt that we mutual need each other. However, her ex came back and destroyed all of that. She told me she left her ex because he was a total loser and wanted me because I'm have everything figured out. Just to be honest and clear, her ex is studying at a community college and he is inferior to me in every way. Me on the other hand, Im a student athlete, Im ripped, Im doing great in my classes, Im enjoying life, Im probably the most good looking guy (Matt Bomer doppelgänger) in campus and I manage a kiosk here. I don't like being a narcissist but it's just the fact that she left me for a deadbeat. I'm just so frustrated and it wasn't that I'm not giving her love, I gave her my all and treated her the way any woman deserved to be treated. Now I'm just curious what was on her mind all these times..

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has a separate set of priorities. I did almost exactly what she did 20 years ago, and I have never regretted it. Having nicer abs and a more prestigious resume means very little. Maybe he makes her laugh, maybe he makes her feel good, or maybe he's a better lover. Maybe she misses the friction or his drama. Maybe there is more chemistry between them. Maybe you make her feel inferior. The only one who really knows is her. Just put it in the past and use it as motivation, just like you would with a sucky workout. We all have bad days at the gym, and we all have a few broken hearts. Onward and upward.

• she told me that her ex was always fighting with her, had a horrible sense of humor and had a small prick. She got fed up and left her. I've been through many relationships before but she pissed me off the most because i really felt that she's the one.

• is it stupid of me feeling bad for her?

• No... when you truly care about someone, it's always hard to watch them make mistakes.