What makes a girl worth fighting over?

is it her looks , how she acts,

828

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's worth it AND so special that finding another one like her is harder than fighting for her.
    I know cost&gain analysis is not very sexy or romantic :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• Absolutely nothing. Because the girl that is worth it, wouldn't put me in that situation in the first place.

• I would never fight over a girl, BUT I would fight for her.

• Depends on if she has positive qualities and how hard it would be to find another girl with those qualities.

• I would do almost everything for the girl I like.
    She's my best friend, she is really nice to everyone and I enjoy every second with her

• First of getting to know her. If she is amazing and I feel she fits me well and after I screw up a date or something then the point comes where I feel the need to get that girl back. If she really persists in not wanting me back or hates me and I see my mistake I may give up for a few years maybe I'll see her someday and try to start a new

• I don't date to begin with. But if I did I would never fight for a woman. If she says she's leaving, she's gone

• I don't fight for a girl. sorry even if I win her over, I feel she was not worth the fight.

• its more about her soul and her brain, and her inside beauty.

• I have never and would never fight over a girl. Over 157 million females in America so if just one wants to leave then so be it, I'll have NO problem replacing her ✌️

• Nuffin.

• When you 'need' her instead of 'want' her

• Typically it's how she acts. A girl who cares about me deeply is definitely worth fighting for

• How she acts is very important. But then again, if I have a bunch of competition, I just don't try. Way to weird having a bunch of guys trying to hook up with that 1 girl.

• Her values.

• just like yours

• If she's worth it.

• if she is a girl which didn't plan before hand to be fought over

• Nothing. You shouldn't have to fight for someone

• Her loyalty. Good looking women can sleep with thousands of men if they want.

• its her

• Nothing. If you have to fight for a woman then obviously she doesn't care about you.

• No definitely personality. There's a billion hot chicks in the world. Being hot doesn't make you special. There's fewer people with great personalities in the world than there are people with great looks.

• her looks , only looks. esp her legs

• If I have to fight over someone, they aren't worth having. They should choose me.

• Depends on the context.

I'll move mountains to make a relationship possible with an amazing girl who desperately wants me.

I won't lift a finger to win over a girl who isn't sure about me.

• Nothing, to be honest.

If she really cared for me, I wouldn't have to fight another guy for her.

• When she sleeps with me every night.

What Girls Said 7

• Nothing. there's no such thing as "fighting over a good woman/man" because a "good" person wouldn't even give you a reason to compete with another.

• Nothing really. If guys feel like it's worth it fighting each other, it means she treats those guys in the same way, giving them the feeling of being exclusive to her. However in my opinion, only one guy should be exclusive to her and others shouldn't feel they are. Girls should always make their intentions clear and not have men hoping for more.
    However, if they should fall for her anyways, the fight over her should at least be easier than finding an equally loveable person.

• If a guy has to fight to keep a girl in his life, she isn't worth fighting for, and vice versa too.

• The feelings

• Simple , Mulan !

• My boyfriend fought for me, while I was dating his best friend. He told me that he wanted to be with me, because aside from the fact he thought I was completely gorgeous, he loved how easy going I was, funny and motivated.

• everything that she has but not most girls