Do I tell someone?

It's been three months since my dad has had been single. He and his wife are not officially divorced and he already had slept with another girl, and is dating at least 5 at a time. In the three months that she has left him we have had no water, he has no job, our has got shut off, he has been lying to me about going to church and attempting to get a job. when he tells me he is going on an interview he goes on dates and when he "goes" to his separate service on Wednesday it's actually him going home to meet his girlfriend. We have a vehicle that he is borrowing from a friend and very little food, the house is so dirty the toilets won't flush and a have to go to my uncle's to shower. we have no tv no WiFi and his phone bill goes out tomorrow. He told me that he can't take me to church because he doesn't have money for gas and he has to go to my uncle's to ask for money for his phone. The only reason he wants his phone is to call his girlfriend every night, which when he does he completely ignored me. we also have no health insurance. My birthday is next week and I want to enjoy it but me and my dad are constantly fighting now. we did nothing this Christmas because we dissent have the money and we will do nothing for my birthday. now I don't know what to do I certainly don't have any respect for him anymore he has pushed me away and I did the same. Do I tell someone like a counsels or a teacher so they can notify CPS? maybe that would scare him into getting his act together. Please help I don't know what to do anymore...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You definetley need someone to tell. You need help and can't stay with your father. Im sure you will get some. Best luck!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Unfortunately, at 19, unless you have younger siblings your dad is no longer responsible for your well being because you can take care of yourself. I still suggest talking to someone in case you can qualify your family for some benefits.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes