Is someone truly your friend if they try and break up your relationship? Your thoughts?

Have any of you done this? And Why?

my friend doesn't like my boyfriend, she has no reason not to like him which is the thing and it seems every chance she has to say something negative about him she does. It seems like she wants us to break up. I don't know what to do, I don't want to ruin the friendship/ but I love my boyfriend.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the situation... Love can be blinding and you don't see that you probably really shouldn't be with the person to begin with...

She's just looking out for your best interest... he very well might not be as good as you think he is. Its hard to see these things if you are attracted to someone, it completely shuts down any logical train of thought surrounding this person... which is why you should select the BEST person first, before allowing your emotions to take over.

Lust at first sight is bad... Logically finding a great person, that is everything you ever wanted from the start is the way to go, even if the lust/attraction isn't there are first... It has a whole lifetime to grow.

Just understand... I'm sure she means well... and so do I.

What Girls Said 1

• i don't understand the question