Anyone same situation?

Dealing with a ex thats totally a narcissist...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriends ex husband is a narcissist, it is hard, he lies, he tries to manipulate the kids. Everything has to be of some benefit to them or about them. The best thing you can do is go on with your life, get him completely out of your life. Though it is a psychological condition and they can't completely help that they are that way, the best way to deal with it is to get away and don't let them back into your life, break every tie you can or they will try to make your life horrible, there is no way to come to an agreement with them, no compromise.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes well we have a son together and its been hell with him and now without him its all manipulation he threatens me on social media makes fake fbs to talk to my friends and talk shit bout me and has my old fb password so he post like its me sayin that im a prostitute etc... im now filing for divorce but its a headache on me he has no remorse and very psychotic and irrational person makes lies and i think he believes himself.. i now can say i dont even know who i was married to and its hard very hard... i know that i have applied the contact rule and had to put a restraining order on him.. im worried about my son he's 1 yr old and how he is going to affect him i could already seen it with his other children... 😓

• Show All
    • Amen... thnxx a lot for the advise but i do have a question narcisnm is passed down to the offspring?

• Not completely, has a lot to do with how they are raised, but partially passed on. It is a psychological condition, similar to the way depression and such are passed on

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It's sinple, you block them and never speak to them again.

1|0
    0|0
    • I wish but we have a son together.. and court wants us to be in contact for the baby which i wish i can just cut him off im dealin with a complete psychopath...

• Show All
    • doesn't that mean that you should call the cops when he shows up?

• Yes but if he's not around when they show up they can't do nothing...

• im still dealing a current girlfriend thats a narcissist lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol really?😓 How..

• i work 12 hour days 5-6 days a week a lot, she wants a successful guy but she still bitches constantly that I work too much and makes everything about her when she only goes to school.

What Girls Said 1

• thanks God i don't

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes