Anyone same situation?

Dealing with a ex thats totally a narcissist...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriends ex husband is a narcissist, it is hard, he lies, he tries to manipulate the kids. Everything has to be of some benefit to them or about them. The best thing you can do is go on with your life, get him completely out of your life. Though it is a psychological condition and they can't completely help that they are that way, the best way to deal with it is to get away and don't let them back into your life, break every tie you can or they will try to make your life horrible, there is no way to come to an agreement with them, no compromise.

• Yes well we have a son together and its been hell with him and now without him its all manipulation he threatens me on social media makes fake fbs to talk to my friends and talk shit bout me and has my old fb password so he post like its me sayin that im a prostitute etc... im now filing for divorce but its a headache on me he has no remorse and very psychotic and irrational person makes lies and i think he believes himself.. i now can say i dont even know who i was married to and its hard very hard... i know that i have applied the contact rule and had to put a restraining order on him.. im worried about my son he's 1 yr old and how he is going to affect him i could already seen it with his other children... 😓

• Amen... thnxx a lot for the advise but i do have a question narcisnm is passed down to the offspring?

• Not completely, has a lot to do with how they are raised, but partially passed on. It is a psychological condition, similar to the way depression and such are passed on