Will he come back?

I was in a relationship for 6 years. We have been through our ups and downs, but the kicker was in the heat of a argument, we broke up and he went of and got someone pregnant. We ended up getting back together and I didn't find out about the baby until the girl showed up at our door claiming she had been raped by him to get back at him because he came back to me. Baby is now 2 years old and I just found out that he was still sleeping with this other woman through the pregnancy and a couple of times afterward. I confronted him about it and told him I was done with the relationship so the most he could do is be honest with me. He not only confessed to those encounters, but other encounters with other women that I always suspected, but never looked into it because of my love for him and thinking he wouldn't do me wrong. He has now asked for time to get himself together and make himself better for us. He says he doesn't know why he cheats, or how it even gets that far sometimes, but he would like to take time out to figure out some things, put the baby's mother in order, and get back on his feet so he can be the man that I need. I granted the wish, in hopes of him becoming better. He is a great man with great potential and a good heart, if you truly love someone you have to love everything about them. So what are the chances that he can stop and we can start anew? My thoughts are the change of a lifestyle and ways that you have been doing for years could take months even years to change, would I be foolish to wait?
Will he come back?
Add Opinion