Why is my ex wanting to meet up now?

me and my ex split up 3 month ago a lot was said and done to the point of we couldn't talk with out arguing.

at the time of us splitting we worked together and for 2 weeks he had to b in the same room as me and had to leave then over night he wanted to b were ever I was and looked at me all the time with out talking to me tho. I left this place for another job,

2 month after we split we were on a night out with mutual friends he stared and watched me dancing but couldn't speak to me, as I was buying the group drinks I bought him one to and he refused it.after this night out I broke off all contact. 4 weeks later I saw him at my old work place when I called in for some things I needed and he stared at me the next day he passed me in the car and then phoned me , I texted him back asking what he had wanted and he never answered. a few days later I texted apologizing for my actions from when we had split up and he said it was both of us really not just me. when I asked what he had phoned for he said he didn't no really.

A few days later I asked if he cud do a reference for me as he was my manager at my old place of work and then e-mail it or post it to me. to this he said I will meet you probably friday, when friday came round he had not done it and said its just finding the time, so again I offered to give him my e-mail or postal address and again he went I'll meet you on Monday on my dinner hour. when I asked y he was wanting to meet he sort of took the huff and went nothing fine I'll post it through the letter box, I replied and said no I would meet him but needed a time and place. Why is he insisting on meeting up and why all this strange behavior recently?
Why is my ex wanting to meet up now?
3
0