How do you forget about an ex?

• cry
  • get angry at yourself for ever liking them and list all the bad things they've done to you in your head so you have a reason not to like them anymore
  • Talking to someone
    Vote C
  • Doing something else with your life
    Vote D
  • Blocking them on social media
    Vote E
  • You don't get over them
    Vote F

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Most Helpful Girl

• in my opinion I'd go with the old "get over one by getting under another" but when I'm single I'm pretty much a whore so yeah...