Engaged but not feeling it?

I'm 24 (m) I'm living with my fiancée 20 (f) and her family. We have been dating for 8 months and engaged for 4 months but recently I have been realizing that I don't care about her like I did when we first started dating and now I feel like I'm just with her because of my living situation. We have plans to move out together but she doesn't work right now and tells me I can't talk to my friend who is a girl and lives one state away, she also doesn't want me to work out and I feel like she is trying to control me because I'm in shape and she is a bigger girl. I don't want to hurt her but I feel I'm just settling. Any advice

30

What Girls Said 3

• Geez just tell her to fuck off , she is going to destroy your life seriously ! I am 21 and my husband is 21 and I am in the same situation as you the only fucking difference is he won't tell me he doesn't like me anymore and treats me shitty as I am pregnant ! But whatever , she is just there to make your life horrible get the hell out while u can :)

• talk first and be honest, if you are not feeling it don't do it, it's better that you do it now. it's now or never

• Holly fuck I can already tell she is going to make your life miserable. Call that wedding off and take that ring off her damn finger.

What Guys Said 0