My boyfriend broke up with me what can I do to get over him?

715

Most Helpful Guy

• In time you will be given true wisdom about why he was not right for you. About why he would have made you miserable. Women make the mistake of thinking that any guy who bats their eyes at her IS THE ONE. THEY ARE NOT.

If you become bitter and blame him for everything, you will only end up broken, and alone, later on in life. Be realistic. You had your mistakes, and he had his. But it wasn't the right time. he was not the right one. Neither were you.

Only time will bring you the wisdom you need to come to a truthful, honest accounting of why it did not work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut him out of your life. If you really want to get over him, the best thing to do is to erase all traces of him that exist. That means phone numbers, social media connections, everything. Anything that reminds you of him needs to go. Surround yourself with friends and family and people who make you feel good about yourself. Talk about your feelings to someone, never let them bottle up. Remember how fantastic of a person you are without him and the things you used to do before he was a part of your life. You'll be okay :)

What Guys Said 14

• get a new and better one. make him regret breaking up with you.

• Don't talk to him at all. In person and text.

• Go for someone who is proud to have you.

• completely block him off everything and take everything out that reminds you of him then go out and have fun with your friends

• get a new one. it's the easiest way

• sex friends, lots of them

• Go out with your friends

• get another boyfriend

• Fuck one of his friends...

• Sleep it off.

• you like flowers?
    plant one then.

• you can try sexting someone, that helped me

• u r beautiful u can get anyone
    😋 smile

• Umm what I did to get over my first girlfriend I basically didn't want to go to school but I talked it out with friends so don't worry you will always find the right guy just wait for a yr then try again.

What Girls Said 6