We both cheated on each other, what should I do?

So my boyfriend of 1 year went on a holiday trip with all his guys mates for the weekend a couple of days ago, leaving all their girlfriends behind, including me. So everything went well until I noticed my boyfriend was being distant on me while we were messaging on the phone. I had a gut feeling that something happened but I told my self to brush it off.

Yesteday I got bored from the lack of attention that I went to Omegle for a bit of company. One thing led to another I ended up being naked in front of the camera while a stranger ejaculated in front of the camera. I didn't have any feeling of guilt from this, since I feel like it was all just harmless fun. Plus, I wasn't planning to tell my boyfriend.

And today, I was on the phone to my boyfriend when he confessed that while he was out drinking and got drunk, he kissed a girl. I wasn't sure if it was just a peck or a make out session, but he said it was mutual and it lasted for a good 5 seconds. I was devastated. I kept hoping he would spring out and said he was joking but he didn't. But I felt like it was a good opportunity to confess so I admitted about what I did on Omegle.

He wasn't too happy about that and he kept hinting it was worse since I was perfectly sober and he knew I wasn't going to tell him if he didn't told me what happened. So now we're not talking to each other and we both are unsure of what we should do. I can feel a break up coming up but to be honest I still love him and I feel like what happened was nothing and that we should just move on. He's still pretty upset about it though. So now I don't know what to do.

Should I break up with him? I'd prefer to stay with him but how do I make things better?

10