Cheating?😳😣 Could you trust that person or forgive him ever again even still begin in love?

Okay so i have had this on and off relationship with a boy for 3 years. Lately, we broke up. After this, i found out something i wish i didn't. A girl I know told AND showed me their dm's and said it was a week ago and we had been dating this time for 10 days. I have been wanting to ask him in person and a day we had a party at school I did. He told me it was way before he was with me. I dont think i can forgive him this time yet i still love this guy. I know I shouldn't. What should i do. He has been my only serious boyfriend and I've shared parts of me and my life like i haven't with anyone else. I dont know what to do๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜“ Should i ever trust him again? Should i believe his sad puppy face? Does he really regret anything or actually care about me like he said he did? Boys? What do you think?

11