Cheating?😳😣 Could you trust that person or forgive him ever again even still begin in love?

Okay so i have had this on and off relationship with a boy for 3 years. Lately, we broke up. After this, i found out something i wish i didn't. A girl I know told AND showed me their dm's and said it was a week ago and we had been dating this time for 10 days. I have been wanting to ask him in person and a day we had a party at school I did. He told me it was way before he was with me. I dont think i can forgive him this time yet i still love this guy. I know I shouldn't. What should i do. He has been my only serious boyfriend and I've shared parts of me and my life like i haven't with anyone else. I dont know what to do๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜“ Should i ever trust him again? Should i believe his sad puppy face? Does he really regret anything or actually care about me like he said he did? Boys? What do you think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If I was you I wouldn't trust him. There's always gonna be that bit of doubt in the back of your mind

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok๐Ÿ˜” Thank you

• Show All
    • I just wanted to believe he wouldn't get THAT far. I rather trust anyone over HIM now. I just feel like this time its really over. I can't forgive him. Not this time. 3 years down the drain Damn. Life just sucks for me lately๐Ÿ˜‚

• When one door closes, another one opens. Don't look at it as a waste. This chapter is closed but there will be new ones ๐Ÿ˜Š Life is always about constantly learning and growing

What Girls Said 1

• The reason why he cheated on you in the first place is because he didn't respect you. A person that truly loves you would never put himself in a position to lose you. He knew the consequences if he ever cheated but he did it anyway. And if you accept him easily back he will have even more less respect for you. You deserve so much more than being taken for granted.

Fair enough he might truly regretted it but like the other person said you'd always wonder and it'll only hurt. The best way is to have some space. To breathe. Go out with your friends, do something adventurous and do you. Being distant from a problem makes it seem clearer and hopefully you'll know what to do then โ™ฅ๏ธ

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes