boyfriend won't accept breakup?

I just broke up with my boyfriend. We only dated for 3 months and I just wasn't feeling it.

The other reason is that I work full time and go to school full time and I literally have no time to make a serious relationship work right now either and that I am just not happy with our situation.

I told him this and he won't accept it. He's a nice guy but I know he isn't the one but he feels I am. I feel so horrible for hurting him but I wanted to do this sooner rather than later.

Do I just stop talking to him if he keeps trying to talk to me?

815

Most Helpful Guy

• Just block him and delete him from social media. He may be a nice guy but during times like this it often brings out the worst in people.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes; when ending a relationship, make a clean break and stick to your guns... this means not engaging him, even if he's the one reaching out.

in the age of social media, it's not easy to completely cut ties with someone. but you can do it~ i believe in you, young grasshopper!

(/von's attempt at humour for the day lol)