Is their really no time fame for nc or for a ex to come back in your life?

i was reading random post and find this. there is no timeframe for 2nd. If you think that there is a certain criteria for time, then you are doing yourself no good. Your best bet is to drop the "How to get them back" advice, and just focus on moving forward. That all you can do. She may or may not come back, but you will have been moving forward all along.
pas i already have a new f2f for the last 3 years but after reading what this guy said n thought about it. people come in go in your life all the time i had a friend i haven't heard from in years show up out of the blue 1 day. so u never know and putting time frames on things is dumb.

10