Saw the ex on Friday night, should I keep talking to her?

it was kind if weird , well I was back home for the long weekend and ran into her and a couple of her gf's at this pub . we eventually talked for a little bit but one of her gf's had some negative things to say about me and that sort of sent things into the wrong direction . anyways I was still very attracted to her and find her interesting but not sure if we should keep talking or if this is all going nowhere but trouble .

10

What Girls Said 1

• Get her number...start texting at the very least. See where it goes...you never know until you initiate something :)

• Well I allready have her # at least the one she used last fall and me texting her back then seemed to be part of the problem as I remember so that idea might not help . she seemed to be annoyed by my texts back then .

• Oooh, annoyed at your texts are not a great sign, but that can just be because she's not a texter :). At this point then, I would suggest to just call her and ask her if she'd like to go out for coffee or drinks (providing that you guys don't live too far from eachother...).

What Guys Said 0