How could I manage my girlfriend when she's angry?

What girls like when they are angry or not in the mood. What helps them to recover from angry upon someone?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay for me personally I like when a guy is assertive and take charge when Im upset. Reassuring that he is there for me, and consoles me without me asking to be held.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Rather than trying to manage her anger, diffuse the situation by being understanding and through compromise. Relationships work when both partners are able to compromise

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ready to compromise but she wouldn't just open up for hours. Saying nothings wrong.

• Take her aside and discuss this behavior. Its never a good thing to bottle up your feelings for hours at a time.