Ex added his ex girlfriend on fb how can I possibly get over this?

I dated this guy 2 months in which I lived a torture bc I was in an abusive relationship. He was always offending Me comparing me to his ex, who he lived 4 years, calling me slut all the time and he even spat on me once. After realizing I was only being used to provoque his ex and for sex I broke up and he didn't chase me even once after that. Now his ex broke with her current boyfriend but she keep photos with this last boyfriend on Instagram. Yesterday I found my ex readded her on Facebook and she put a like on his current profile photo. I just can't describe how bad I feel, I feel like shit honestly, I just want to disappear, and this anger is killing me. I thought the possibility he could added her again to make me go after him since I once got mad during the relationship when he decided to add her, but then I asked him to delete her and he did that. we don't talk since Christmas, I can't forget him I feel less than her and I just want to get some Revenge, I want to bother him in some way. What should I do help?

21