Ex made contact - reply?

Hi!
Maybe you can help me with my issue:
My ex and I have been apart for 2 months now. He's since contacted me two times (wishing me the best), I have never replied. He was the one who ended it and I just want to move on. He has now again made contact and wrote something cryptic: "I felt you didn't want to talk. You are clearly upset by me writing. I just hope you're happy and well. And you'll be done with university soon, too! Whoop!"
The last thing I want is that he thinks I'm miserable - because I'm really not. What can I send back that doesn't sound desperate?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not reply. He wants to get your attention, because your indifference when you didn't reply the first two times hurt him: he expected you to be all sad or something, and not move on. Now he's making a very sly third attempt: don't give him the pleasure.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're doing exactly the right thing. Dont respond. It's obviously bothersome that you're not responding. You're doing good.

What Guys Said 2

• Block him and move on with your life.

• You broke my heart leave me alone asshole. If mean
    Ill be fine when you stop messaging me. Less mean

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!