Is he really trying to focus on himself or is he lying?

I have been with this guy on and off for two years. Whenever we were off he was the one to always come back to me and start up the relationship again. These last few days we were together and he still acted very affectionate towards me but I could tell there was something shady going on. He deleted me on all social media platforms. He wanted us to start using condoms again. I don't think that's a bad thing but it made me feel like he was cheating. I asked him the other day if everything was okay and he said that we should stop seeing each other. He said he wanted to start taking his life seriously and focus on his future. He also said he didn't want any distractions. I understand if he wants to be more serious about himself, but I want to know if this is actually true. I asked him if he was just not interested in me anymore and was seeing someone else, but he said it had nothing to do with me and that he really does need to work on himself. Could he be telling the truth? We are both juniors in college by the way.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't worry too much about why. He decided he didn't want to continue the relationship, knowing why doesn't change that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl