Why I am the devil after 10 years and 3 kids later when she felt this way but before I took care of my family?

why I am the devil after 10 years and 3 kids later when she felt this way but before I took care of my family?

20

What Girls Said 2

• People change and so do feelings. It's not something that can be helped.

You aren't the "devil" , she just doesn't feel the same way anymore. It's about her, not you.

• thank you what would you recommend since having kids

• You sit down and decide where to go from here, and come up with the most doable and agreeable visitation/custody schedule that you can. However long that takes you.

There doesn't seem to be any bitterness here, so there is no reason you can't do this between you.
      You can always go to a mediator if you need that extra help.

My ex partner and I have a two and a half year old and we've just literally come out of having his visitation legally sorted out, and I promise you, court is the most unpleasant, exhausting thing you can go through. As much as you think you can be amicable, it gets bitter and nasty very quickly and it's awful.
      Don't put each other, or your kids through that. If you can do this together and keep that respect for each other, props to you. It's so much better for everyone.
      Fighting it, and/or resentment will just eat you up.

• Because she wants to move on it seems

• yeah I know but we have kids together why not want to show be a adult and not a child

What Guys Said 0