My girl wants to move back to Sydney next year. What can I do?

she really misses her old home city where a lot of her family is but I love her and really want her to stay her with me if I could I would even follow her she doesn't want me to what does this mean?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohk, so I'm no expert on this but it sounds like you really need to talk about it seriously. She can't tell you she wants to leave and then give you no reason as to why she doesn't want you to go with her, that would be unfair on her part. If you love her, it is really important that you do this for yourself, well both of you really. I noticed that you are under 18, being in love that young I'm sure is amazing, I don't think I even knew what love was then (I don't even know now!) Remember you're still young and you have so much more life to live. You should do what you feel is right but at the same time make sure the one you love doesn't get hurt. Sounds like you really care for her, do what your heart tells you.

Hope this helps

What Girls Said 1

• How is she acting? Does she act like she's more interested in leaving you than reacting sympathetic about the situation? Depending on the way she's treating you, even though you love her a lot you should let her go and move on as best as possible. She'll be happy and that's all you really want, isn't it? If she truly loved you she'd see you over time or something. If not, maybe this is her goodbye to you.

What Guys Said 3

• Look at your options.. Here's a starter list for you:

1) Move with her regardless of what she wants (She already asked you not to)

2) Let her go home for a while, then ask her to come back (My recommendation)

3) Let her go but don't do anything (Where she comes back from free-will)

4) Break up with her and find the next girl (it sucks, but it's still an option)

5) Break up with her and do some soul-searching

etc

Her asking you not to follow could mean several things

1) She has a boyfriend at home she doesn't want you to know about

2) She may want alone time with her family, she doesn't want you to interfere

3) She doesn't want you to leave your family; she's just looking out for you

4) She might realise that you have a better future in your home town.

etc

No one is going to be able to know online; I would recommend that you sit down and talk with her. Let her know that you really enjoyed the time she has spent with you and that you would like to join her in sydney out of your own personal choice. As a worst case scenario, try to ask her if she would be willing to come back home. If everything fails horribly, just thank her and move on with your life.

~ ArtistBBoy

• If you're under 18, I don't think you have the stability yet to go with her. If you really love/like her, then let her go. Keep in touch by phone or email. And when you can visit her on your own, go for it with all you've got.

• Blood is thicker than water. Family is forever and relationships come and go. Maybe she wants to be closer to her family and keep you at a distance to improve your relationship. Maybe you see too much of each other? Or maybe she just wants a break.