If you could cheat?

...would you if there was no chance of anybody finding out? Just a one night stand.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• you have the urge to cheat, then you aren't in love with your girl and you should do something about it NOW...

look I've been cheated on and its the worst feeling ever...it sucks man, its depressing, confusing, it jsut f***s with your head horribly and can make some ppl(myself not included) judge future relationships and just screw everything up...

if you're gonna cheat, just break up with your girl man...it doesn't matter if anyone knows, you're going to...and you'll think about it A LOT and you'll feel horrible about it...i wouldn't recommend it

now I do ahve a buddy who cheats o his Girlfriend all the time...one of two things will happen...he'll catch an STD or nothing at all...

he obviously has no emotions towards his girlfriend if he cheats all the time, right? I know ur saying its a one time deal...but that one time you got away with it will turn in to two, three, etc...eventuially something will be found out if your girlfriend isn't senial lol...

its really up to you, I personally wouldnt...UNLESS my relationship was going down hill ANDDDDDD...AND THIS IS IMPORTANT, she's better looking than your current gf...becuase if you get caught cheating you're either stuck with the girl you cheated on(who better be hotter) or you're jut f***ed and won't have anything(esp if the girl you cheated on has no iea about ur current gf)

What Girls Said 3

• I don't get that commited to anyone so yes I could do that!

There is NO such thing as NO CHANCE!

• never

i could never cheat in a relationship

under any circumstances

plus, I love my boyfriend far too much

even if there were no chances of hurting him

i wouldn't want to

and I feel sorry for people that do feel the need to cheat

• depends on the situation.. if I am in love then no because I would never feel the need too.. if I am just seeing a guy then ya I porobably would bang someone else given the chance

• Wow. You're not a slut at all now are you.

• Then that doesn't really make it cheating does it? If there is no expectation of exclusivity then it is impossible to cheat

• Through own observations of people I'm finding only insecure guys let the "slut" word trip off their tongue that easy. It's a defense mechanism for something deeper because they know its such a harsh, sexist comment.

What Guys Said 4

• No one would know, well I would. If she is my girlfriend, No.

If she is just someone I "date" (no girlfriend label) does it still count as cheating? I'd probably tell her tho. I could actually really like her later on and that would just make the relationship build on lies...

• No, wouldn't even consider it. If your in love and happy this shouldnt be an issue and if you're not or you have problems you should address them. If you did you could never truly give your heart to her because you would always know and hide that from her preventing you from being able to truly have a trusting relationship between you, at least on your half if you did it.

• Well, if you truly are behaving in a poor fashion, you yourself know about it, so there's no getting around feeling bad. People can badger you, or you can badger yourself. Either way is no fun, am I right?

That said if you're really just following your lovely animal instincts, then there's no reason to feel bad -- and bite off the head of anyone who tells you differently. Proverbially I mean. Unless you are a three-ton dragon. Then you can literally bite their head off.

• Nope. You're in a relationship for a reason. Learn to be dedicated.