On a break??

what does on a break me for you?

and what are the circumstances?

me and my boyfriend went on a break 2 days ago and I asked what that meant like time apart and he said yes.. but not talking either.. this whole thing sucksand I hope it doesn't last too long
+1 y
idk how long this will last but I hope not very long because I want to be with him. does anyone have any stories of going o break and getting back like how long were you on one etc?
+1 y
what does it mean to you guys? like he said just time apart I'm trying to thik positive and say that we juat need time. it hurts so bad right now but hopefully it won't take long for him to see jjust how much he has in me
+1 y
this deffinatly suckks anyone know how I can speed up the process and make him want me back sooner and when dfo you think it is ok to txt him to see bout talking in person like a week to see if we can talk or what's going on? is that ok
On a break??
11
9