My ex is flirting with me while taken?

I was in a long distance relationship where I never met the girl in person. I am moving to the same state she is in next month though. But anyways She dumped me 2 months ago and started dating a girl in real life 3 days later, she moved into the real life girl's apartment after a month, I haven't spoken to my ex in a month but recently she broke the no contact and she's acted flirty towards me. I just dont get why she would flirt with me and ask to meet me if she's always posting how " in love" she is and got so serious to the point of moving in with the new girl. It doesn't make any sense, what do you think her feelings are? I am still in love with her, what should I do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• she just likes attention. don't pay any mind to it.

What Girls Said 1

• Because the ex wants the best of both worlds. Sounds like they want to play around while having a person they can go home to every night. immature. Ignore the ex and don't get caught in a love triangle.