It will take a miracle?

Long story short I got married in may of last year after dating my now wife for 5.5 years. At 5 months and 29 days of marriage we got into an argument and she left the house. She hasn't lived at home since then.. it's going on month 4.. she says she has issue's trusting me and doesn't want to discuss this stuff because it gets on her nerves. She comes home one night a week when I'm off to hang out and everything's OK for that night but then she's gone again.. she said if I gain her trust back and don't talk about the whole situation that I have a chance at stopping the divorce but she doesn't know if that'll be enough. She said it'd take a miracle to make it happen but she also said that she doesn't believe that I can go 60+ days without talking about our situation.. I feel like I'm getting mixed signals on how final the whole divorce thing is to her. I love this woman with all my heart and would do anything for her. What do I do? Do I keep trying and go for the "miracle" chance? I would like that but I don't know what qualifies as a miracle.. any help would be appreciated. Is this a hopeless situation or does she secretly hope that I can fix things? I really wanted to make her my one and only wife.. I'm in it for the long haul if she can find a way to be happy with us..
  • Keep trying
    Vote A
  • Give up
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• That must have been a pretty major issue if she stormed off after 5.5 years of dating. Depending on what the fight was about, you may or may not have a chance. But regardless, your feelings are clear, you should give it a shot because I believe you will regret it if you don't.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

Recommended myTakes