I'm having a really hard night tonight please tell me why I can't get over my ex? I'm struggling hard right now?

I can't handle seeing him flirt everywhere on social media. I blocked him but I can still see his tweets and I have zero self control. Everytime I look my heart breaks a little more. I can't take this. He's on his way to a party and I'm just at home staring st my phone. I can't go to this party because it's his friends and I am not welcome. So now I just get to watch him over snap and I can't take it. I don't follow him but i still follow his friends. And people text me "did you see what your ex is doing" ugh I can't take this. He wasn't even that good to me. So why I am so miserable?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Grow up, put the phone down and do something with your life. Self pity over a guy who don't even care about you is self destruction. Tons stuff to do. You rather pick up your phone and do nothing. Go in your closet and threw everything on the floor and pick up again, go draw characters that you like I. A cartoon, challenge yourself to be better than you were before. Go for a job. Something. Make a name for yourself and don't give up.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have two jobs and I literally took the second one to keep myself busy. But the moment I lay down to go to bed or the moment I'm not preoccupied my thoughts go straight to him and to what he's doing. It's miserable. I broke up originally but I regret it now. But he isn't taking me back. So the rejection is so painful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps, you still had hope/faith that you two would get back together? Personally, I'm dealing with a lot myself. In the last nine months, I have had three relationships that ended and one of the three ended just tonight.

It's very hurtful, when you tell so much to someone.
    Time and distraction are key. Let time heal the pain, and distraction get you past it.

If you need to cry, do it. If it's crying out of anger scream, punch a pillow or go for a walk. It won't ever be easy. It's going to hurt badly until you reach the state of accepting that of which is done and over now. Do your best to start a new hobby.
    It will help immensely.
    ♡ Keep your head up, you will get through this. ♡

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• dude i had the same trouble, all i had to do was find some friends some temporary friends at that, and maybe some long term friends, and have them surrouns you in their attention and opions.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't get over him because you haven't blocked him from everywhere you could have. You still want to be able to keep an eye on him so you make excuses like ''I can still see his tweets''

Guess what? i can't see my ex girlfriend tweets because I don't care, don't want to. i don't even know if she uses twitter or anything else. Do you know why? Because i genuinely do not care.

0|0
    0|0
    • I blocked him on twitter but I'm so weak I still look at his tweets and favorites so i see him flirting with a very pretty girl. And then I find out everything he's doing. I don't know why I can't control myself. I still care. I'm the heartbroken weak one and it pisses me off.

What Girls Said 2

• cus you're still obsessed with him. block him from all social media. delete his number and all his pics. move on and focus on more important things in your life

0|0
    0|0
    • The problem is I've done all that. But I'm still stuck. Honestly he was okay to me. We were together for over 3 years. And the problem is he wasn't awful to me but he didn't make me incredibly happy either so I don't know why I'm not just able to let go. The worst part is seeing him flirt with everything that has boobs. That's what's killing me

• that itself should be able to make you forget about him.

• why not simply take a LONNNNNNG break from social media?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes