What makes a good girlfriend?

The question is simple. Just wondering what guys really like in a girl.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• a good girlfriend likes my friends and have nearly the same Hobbys like me. she helps me with stuff i hardly can conzentrate in and she listenes to me if I have problems. and she looks in my with that special watch

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Probably the most, TOTALLY IMPORTANT thing, is BE YOURSELF!!! NEVER, EVER pretend to be what some guy, or girl expects!! You have every right to like what you like, and be who you are, and if you sell out, and 'FAKE IT' because you think that the other wants that, you will find, later, that you HATE the LIE, and that is what it is, if you pretend that you like things you don't, just so some guy/girl likes you!!
    BE YOU, and BE TRUE TO YOURSELF, or you will always have to live whatever 'lie' or 'fake' that you pretended, to get that one!! You will HATE yourself later, and be unhappy, and if you have children, that will mess them up, too, with the separation!!!
    Sorry to be a 'Downer'!! I always say the 'TRUTH' that I believe!! I would rather be alone, for the right reasons, than lie, and pretend to be something I am not, just to be with someone!! That NEVER ends well!!! EVER!!!
    Maybe it is a question of personal integrity, or maybe it is a question of 'TRUST' in your 'God', testing you, and your 'Faith'?

2|0
    0|0
  • She buys me pizza

1|1
    0|0
  • She let's me date other women.

0|0
    0|0
  • No such thing as a good girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • No girlfriend is ideal.