How can I make her leave me alone?

I don't want anything to do with her anymore. I want to completely end our relationship (just a friendship). What should I do?

• Tell her to leave you alone with authority and leave the rest to her.
  • Ignore her. Remove her from your Facebook, ignore her texts, delete her #, etc.
  • Don't be such a wuss. Just tolerate her. It can't be all that bad.
    Vote C
  • I don't feel like answering this stupid question.
    Vote D

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Be honest to her. Just say that you love her too much and you can't cope being friends, because it hurts you every time you talk to her.

If she doesn't understand it, she's cold hearted.

At least you were honest, respected her and told it to her straight, instead of being a coward and hurting her by neglection.

What Girls Said 4

• Tell her that you want to end the relationship. If she demands an explanation, then explain to her. If there is any problem between both of you or you simply cannot tolerate her, let her know. And if she's bugging you despite you telling her that you wanted to end things, ignore her completely.

• Well, why do you want to end it? What happened?

• Nothing specific happened. I just love her and she doesn't feel the same. Just talking with her makes me p*ssed of at myself.

• tell her to leave you alone

• just tell her flat out because it hurts more for her later if you drag it out any longer. And you don't wanna risk her finding out through other people cause that is the worst. Just end it before it goes too far.

• What? How would that hurt her?

• Girls take friendships really seriously and I know from a past ended relationship. He was my best friend and just stopped talking to me and refused to tell me why he stopped talking to me. I found out through his brother that he didn't wanna be my friend anymore. it's been over 3 months and I still hurt inside whenever I see him....

What Guys Said 2

• all you can do is talk to her about the whole situation and explain to her that you need some space . and not interested in her in a romantic sense

• Start flirting with her mother, sister, friends etc...