How to let a friend know I like him more than a friend?

I have been single for years and have not made myself available to guys. I own a business in a male orientated industry and think guys are sometimes intimidated by me. This is the first guy I have been interested in forever and I am so out of the game I don't know what to do. We have hung out with our friends and have a great time. Even ending up sitting alone and talking for hours. But he never calls me and I'm not sure if he feels the same. How do I find out how he feels or let him know how I feel without A) embarrassing myself and B) ruining the awesome friendship we are developing?

02

What Guys Said 2

• Hold his hand and see what his reaction is.

• Don't treat this like a business deal, don't go for the close! (slow is fast) Invest some time and let thisng take a natural flow, create an environment for frienship to grow and allow him to fall for you, don't manage him, handle him, catalog him or treat him like a product. He is a man with feelings, he'll come around, make yourself the center of his world in a very subtle way, first by little things and eventually he will realize that he just can't live without you.

I hope this helps.

• I would totally agree with Ivan - developing a solid friendship can lead into a great relationship - by being the incredible woman you are and just simply showing it will be enough...

• What if you already jumped the gun and told him how you felt but he wasn't ready.....should I still continue solidifying the friendship or should I just cut my losses and move on?

What Girls Said 0