Are these reasons enough to break up?

1. You're tired of fighting over the same problems again and again...

2. You don't seem to have a solution on a current problem...

3. Your boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't have any plans for the two of you...

4. He/ she is so immature that when you adjust for him/her he/she still does the same thing again expecting you to adjust again...

5. Sometimes, you feel he/she doesn't care about you and during the times that he/she is with friends, he/she doesn't consider you as long as he/she's having fun...

6. You feel that he/she is lying to you so that he/she can go out without you knowing...

We both love each other...if your answer is no...then, why and what should I do?

if your answer is yes...please give the reason why...

thank you...!
+1 y
to boys...f ur in the position of my bf...what would you think f I'm breaking up with you because of these reasons?
+1 y
what if I'll give him another chance? do you think there may be changes? or is it pure stupidity?
+1 y
Ok...so,i gave my man another chance...and gave him an ultimatum as suggested since I agreed that its just right to...now here comes another problem...all the things listed here occurred again twice since the posting of this...! I want it done...!
+1 y
but then...he's crying for another chance again..he's been begging me for days...he says that he won't do it again and stuff...I'm tired of thinking about him and feeling the pain...i think, I won't survive it next time...! what should I do...?
Are these reasons enough to break up?
5
1